Costa Coffee, Manchester Airport - Team Leader CV Example
Love This CV?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street
Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 1WN
Innovative Accountant proficient in extracting financial data from various reporting systems and suggesting key operational changes.
Team Leader, 04/2014 － Current Costa Coffee, Manchester Airport － Manchester, UK
- Managing team of professionals.
- Providing onsite training.
- Successfully leading key projects which resulted in company stock sale.
- Monitoring multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
- Reduced and controlled expenses by choosing a strategic planning according to the company's targets.
- Surpassing revenue goals in four consecutive quarters.
Barista, 07/2010 － 03/2014 Clancy's Coffee, Manchester Airpor － Manchester, UK
- Welcomed customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educated customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepared and sold coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as expresso, espresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generated revenues by attracting new customers
- Defining new and expanded services and products.
Accountant, 09/2008 － 05/2009 The Regional Inspectorate of Education － Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- Managed accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations.
- Processed invoices for a large-scale organisation.
- Verified details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances.
- Received, recorded, and banked cash, checks, and vouchers as well as reconciled records of bank transactions.
Accountant, 09/2006 － 09/2008 Odit Ltd － Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- Thoroughly reviewed financial statements and tax audits to correct any discrepancies.
- Reviewed all tax returns prepared by individual departments before approval.
- Supplied detailed tax documentation needed to submit accurate corporate returns.
- Restructured and analyzed using an accountancy programme to improve budget reporting.
Available for request
- Marathon Running
- Puzzles (Crosswords)
2013 Trafford College － Manchester, UK Diploma-( AAT Level-3) Association of Accounting Technicians
- accounts preparation I
- accounts preparation II
- costs & revenues
- indirect tax
- professional ethics in accounting and finance
- prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- spreadsheet software
2012 Trafford College － Manchester, UK Diploma- (AAT Level-2) Asociation of Accounting Technicians
- VAT returns
- cash books
- reconciling ledger accounts
- correction of errors
- bank reconciliation
- profit and loss accounts and balance sheets for sole traders
- non-profit making organizations and year end ledger entries
2008 South West University Neofit Rilski － Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria Bachelor Accountancy
2006 South West University Neofit Rilski － Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria Bachelor Political Science