Dimentions - support worker CV Example
Love This CV?Build Your Own Now
XXXX, Oxford, OX4 4TQ
- Home: XXX-XXXX-XXX
A graduate from Oxford Brookes University achieving a degree in Early Years and Education and Human development, developing skills and knowledge. During my time at University I have gained not only the experience needed with working with children but also valuable and transferable skills in this sector. During my placement at the Roundabout children centre in oxford I was able to work with children aged 6months to 4years in helping the practitioner in the day to day activities. Some of the activities included reading with the children, supporting them in grow and development activities and taking them to forest school which was very exiting seeing children achieve their potential. I also developed good communication skills and maintained a successful working relationship with both internal and external staff. My aim is to look for a secure position in an organisation, working with children where I can bring immediate and strategic value and develop current skills further.
Bachelor of Arts: 2012 Oxford Brookes University Hons) - Early Childhood Studies with Education and Human Development. Lower second class honours.
GCSE English (B) Maths level 2, Humanities (politics, sociology, IT, Law) - Pass: 2009 Oxford and Cherwell College
support worker, 10/2016 to Current Dimentions － oxford, oxfordshire
- Name of organisation: Dimentions.
- Main skills and achievements:.
- I am currently working as a support worker at Millers Yard Headington. My job entails supporting people who have a lerning difficulty, giving medication and supporting them with their day to day activities.
Nursery practitioner, 01/2009 to 05/2009
- university placement Name of organisation: Roundabout children Centre Main skills/ achievement: Assisting qualified teachers in providing high quality childcare in nursery and infant classes.
- I helped children, with their learning, play, educational and social development.
- Had regular contact with parents and other professionals such as social workers.
- Working there helped me achieve good communication skills, being tolerant and able to multitask.
- Planning and supervising activities like art or play and observing children and writing reports were also some of other achievements I gained.
Sunday school teacher, 03/2009 to Current revival house Oxford － Oxford
- Name of organisation: Victory Revival Christian Centre.
- Main skills/achievement: planning lesson plans for each Sunday.
- Work with groups of different ages.
- Age range: 3-10years).
art, good communication skills, English, Law, lesson plans, quality, supervising