MODA OPERANDI - Sr. Personal Shopper CV Example
- Fluent Speaker in; French, Spanish, Italian
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A real drive for results & Attention to details
- Budget development and management
- Creative and innovative
- Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
MODA OPERANDI － London, GB
- Developed, implemented, and marketed techniques to generate customer excitement about new collection, designer collaborations, company exclusive merchandise, and sale events.
- Developed book of business of 200+ high net worth clients within 6 month period.
- Continually exceeded monthly sales goals.
- Developed a loyal client base; cultivated customer relationships by maintaining an organized client book
- Ensured satisfaction of clientele through detailed product knowledge
HARRODS － London, GB
Responsible for developing and supporting the Harrods Elite Personal Shopping Stylist team, as well as consistently delivering the very best customer service, a confident communicator with a strong leadership style, able to be hands on and inspire a dynamic team of 20+
- Placing client engagement and loyalty building at the forefront of what I do, to not only attract new clients regularly, but also intelligently manage new customer acquisitions by assessing potential and developing personalized communications.
- Corresponded with personal clients through phone calls and emails, scheduling fitting appointments while introducing new products for presale.
- Exceeded sales goals daily by accessing all avenues of product, including the use of Web Locator to obtain client's specific requests.
- Inspiring team to stay ahead of trends, organised research and competitor shops in order to remain credible when providing style advice.
- Keeping up to date with store activity, promotions and products, ensure Stylist team present clients with the breadth and depth of the Harrods offering out pacts with Chloe, Pucci and Marni...
- Responsible for ensuring all transactions were properly completed and secured for nightly deposit
COLETTE － Paris, FR
Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and creation of individual's"capsule wardrobe" for client private and social life. Increase, spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer's style needs: identify link sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly/month consultation. Assist with and participate events and marketing/partnership events as required.
- Assisted and advised shoppers on purchases.Scheduled and organized personal shopping appointments.
- Created personalized shopping experiences for customers such as advising them on popular trends and product information.
- Provided statistical customer purchase data to management to assist in identifying key sales information.
- Meeting individual and team sales targets.