Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer CVs!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
RALEIGH INTERNATIONAL Leading International Sustainable Development Charity - ICS Project Team Leader Nicaragua CV Example
An experienced Marketer, Brand developer and Commercial facilitator across the FMCG/BWS sectors. Quickly able to translate market data into profitable opportunities in line with the overall business strategy. Excellent communicator, ready to engage with key stakeholders, both internally and externally. Strategic yet creative thinker, results driven player with outstanding leadership skills, who accepts challenges and delivers on deadlines
RALEIGH INTERNATIONAL Leading International Sustainable Development Charity
ICS Project Team Leader Nicaragua
International Citizen Service (ICS) is a UK government funded development program that brings together young people to make a difference in some of the poorest communities in the world.
Responsible for the leadership and running of a Natural Resource Management Project in a rural community in the north of Nicaragua focused on:
- Development and delivery of the Project Planning Strategy (PPS) Allocation and management of PPS Budget
- Support Country Manager in raising visibility and presenting programmes to donors, partners, governments, peers, and experts in country and support beneficial institutional linkages
- Contributing to the development of fundraising strategies and funding proposals
- Professional development and leadership of 150 local and international volunteers
- Awareness raising activities on climate change and gender equality issues
- Sustainable livelihoods and peer to peer education training 70% increase on infrastructure implementation compared to allocated forecasts
GRUPPO LA-VIS －
Commercial and Brand Manager Market: UK & ROI
2nd largest Italian Wine Group, owned by one main co-operative, that operates 5 regional wineries
- P&L responsibility for the Markets, delivering £11M turnover equating to 11% of global sales with 21% increase in volume and 24% in value over 4 years
- Attainment of 35% margin growth due to premiunisation strategy
- Responsible for all Marketing and promotional plans across the four key trade sectors, establishing both 'in house' and external advertising and promotions as required
- Develop Marketing Plans for GLV Brands with different focus according to distribution channel
- Total responsibility for the financial planning of the customer base in-country to ensure central aspirations for commercial and brand growth are achieved
- Identify and develop opportunities for growth across the On trade and Off trade through Grocery, Independent Regional and National multiples both independently and with business partners
- Work across all internal stakeholders to ensure that procedures and processes are in tune with and reflect market demands and allow the maximisation of them
- Handle all customer relationships to guarantee long lasting loyalty and satisfaction
- Develop and launch new products that are focused to further enhance the portfolio attraction and maximise opportunities for business development
- Act as the Brands Ambassador to the trade press and customers establishing new links with business and cement existing relationships
- Effective management of A&P funds, planning well in advance how best to use it to satisfy all business needs including business retention and new business opportunities
- Compilation and presentation of Trade data and results for Monthly Board meetings, establish and disseminate action plans resulting from the trading position
- Production of rolling forecasts to key across with Finance, Production to ensure maximum efficiency on purchasing and cash flow projections
- National Account Management of key customer portfolio - Waitrose, M&S and Tesco
- Partner with the Agency Distributor to establish ties and develop coordinated strategies to achieve common business goals.
BERKMANN WINE CELLARS －
Trade Marketing Manager
Leading Fine Wine Agency business in UK with a turnover of £50m Market: UK
- Responsible for the Italian, South African and South & North American portfolios, designated as the primary contact for those suppliers into the business, and as a conduit for external business
- Charged with 3 year operational and strategic brand plan development, identification and the seizing of commercial opportunities that fit within the overall strategic plan and act in harmony with both company and supplier key principles
- Development & implementation of annual marketing activity plans and annual budgets
- To identify NPD opportunities and develop action plans to meet
- Managed processes between all internal teams and external groups from suppliers to press to professional bodies ensuring that relationships between stakeholders were maintained to the highest levels
- Direct responsibility for supplier relationships' supervision to ensure both exposure and profit were maximised
KLAUS STEINMETZ CONTEMPORARY ART GALLERY / MUSEO MUNICIPAL DE BELLAS ARTES GENARO PEREZ －
San José (COSTA RICA) / Córdoba (ARGENTINA)
- Structured and managed the international sales events at the art institutions.
- Maintained arrangements for online purchasers including database management and record keeping and handled customer payments and all currency related issues.
- Prepared all pre-show briefings and presentations on clients and show items to ensure maximum exposure and sales potential.
Wines & Spirits Education Trust (WSET)
Level 3 Advanced
University of Westminster
Professional Language Studies: Spanish & English Languages
University of Naples “Federico II”
Business Studies: Marketing, Business Strategy, International Business Management
Native Italian speaker, fluent in English and Spanish
Proficient user of Microsoft Office package, Macs, Outlook and Internet/Social Media
Travelling, International Affairs, Food & Wine, Global Active Citizenship, Car Racing and Snowboarding