Superga - Key Holder & Sales Assistant CV Example
Love This CV?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PB
- Home: 800-652-8430
- Mobile: 800-867-5309
Well organised trilingual Music Business student with more than 4 years experience in customer service. Great attention to detail and strong work ethic approaching administrative tasks. Independent worker maintaining positive attitude during peak hours.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service-orientated
- Accurate and detailed
- Dedicated team player
- Works well under pressure
- Fast learner
- Strong initiative
- Trilingual English/German/Portuguese
Superga Guildford, Surrey Key Holder & Sales Assistant 02/2017 to 09/2017
- Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Maintained records related to sales.Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
- Ordered in stock for customers and managed deliveries.
Costa Coffee Woking, Surrey Barista/Server 09/2015 to 03/2016
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting costumers and determining their needs rapidly.
- Displayed friendly, outgoing and energetic behaviour to create warm atmosphere for customers.
- Upsold products when appropriate.
Bruecke Ohl, Germany Gross-Umstadt, Hessen, Germany Waitress 06/2013 to 06/2015
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Immediately reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts: Music Business 2019 Academy of Contemporary Music, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Coursework in Creative Industry Trends, Industry Studies and Brand and Audience Studies
Degree Foundation Year: Music Industry Practice 2017 Academy of Contemporary Music, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Coursework in Music Production, Online Presence and Copyright & IP
Diploma: Music Performance, Vocals 2016 Academy of Contemporary Music, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Coursework in Live Music Performance, Aural Perception Skills and Composing Music
Abitur: Equivalent to A-levels 2015 Max-Planck-Gymnasium, Gross-Umstadt, Hessen, Germany