McDonalds - Crew Trainer CV Example
Highly motivated healthcare graduate with well honed clinical and organisational skills. Seeks a challenging and varied position that will enable me to capitalise on my knowledge and experience with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Training new crew members on different stations.
Managing some stations in the restaurant.
Guiding other crew members.
Learning to run the shift.
- Developed excellent patient care, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Performed Dental Implant procedures on patients.
- Practiced all aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Practiced different procedures of extractions in Oral Surgery.
- Learned basic requirements for maintaining Oral Hygiene.
- Worked as an assistant as well for senior dentist in clinic.
- Assigned quota of clinical requirement to be completed over a one year period which included all aspects of dentistry.
- Performed clinical assessment on patients.
- Attended regular paediatric sessions and performed procedures on children.
- Discussed treatment options and decided appropriate treatment plans.
- Strategic Management
- Social Healthcare perspectives
- Information Systems in Hospital and Health Services
- Organising Healthcare Services
- Oral Surgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
Secondary Education: 6 subjects including English and Maths.
Higher Secondary: Chemistry, Physics, Biology.
Organisational honed strong organisational skills, managing appointment and treatment for own set of patients.
Consolidated strong ability to prioritise work load and working to deadlines.
Developed good team work skills through working as part of group and team in University and in McDonalds
Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Also proficient user of Internet, E-mail, Work related databases and Social websites.