Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer CVs!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
McDonalds - Crew Trainer CV Example
Highly motivated healthcare graduate with well honed clinical and organisational skills. Seeks a challenging and varied position that will enable me to capitalise on my knowledge and experience with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Training new crew members on different stations.
Managing some stations in the restaurant.
Guiding other crew members.
Learning to run the shift.
Navjivan Dental Clinic
- Developed excellent patient care, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Performed Dental Implant procedures on patients.
- Practiced all aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Practiced different procedures of extractions in Oral Surgery.
- Learned basic requirements for maintaining Oral Hygiene.
- Worked as an assistant as well for senior dentist in clinic.
Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences
- Assigned quota of clinical requirement to be completed over a one year period which included all aspects of dentistry.
- Performed clinical assessment on patients.
- Attended regular paediatric sessions and performed procedures on children.
- Discussed treatment options and decided appropriate treatment plans.
Masters of Business Administration:
Hospital and Health Services Management
University of Bedfordshire
- Strategic Management
- Social Healthcare perspectives
- Information Systems in Hospital and Health Services
- Organising Healthcare Services
Certified Course of Dental Implants
Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Himachal Pradesh University
- Oral Surgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
General Academic Studies Degree
Army Public School
Secondary Education: 6 subjects including English and Maths.
Higher Secondary: Chemistry, Physics, Biology.
Organisational honed strong organisational skills, managing appointment and treatment for own set of patients.
Consolidated strong ability to prioritise work load and working to deadlines.
Developed good team work skills through working as part of group and team in University and in McDonalds
Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Also proficient user of Internet, E-mail, Work related databases and Social websites.