Halifax Bank - Customer Advisor CV Example
October 2004 to Current Halifax Bank － Plymouth, Devon
- Experience in customer care achieving a Halifax platinum customer service award and interacting with all customers and colleagues well.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a diligent follower of policies and procedures.
- Able to work productively and instinctively with good initiative.
- Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent understanding of information and confidentiality.
- Ability to build up rapport with customers and help solve any issues or problems.
- Experienced at working under pressure, remaining calm and professional at all times.
August 2003 to October 2004 Liz Claiborne, House of Fraser － Plymouth, Devon
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
January 1999 to February 2003 Royal Mail － Plymouth, Devon
- Managed a variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level standards.
- Recommended and helped customers select payments based on their needs in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Kept up to date with current government legislation regarding the requirement to hold a current TV licence.
Mathmatics O level grade B
English Language O level grade A
English Literature O level grade B
Art O level grade A
Human Biology CSE grade 1
Citizenship CSE grade 3