Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer CVs!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
Business Blessing Travel - Deputy Manager CV Example
I am hard working, enthusiastic and customer-focused person with great attention to detail. I always strive to achieve the highest standard possible by ensuring I listen to my customers' and coleagues' needs and requirements, as well as by taking ownership.
I am a professional in my work and gained enough experience to be able to deal with problem cases and challenges and remain enthusiastic at all times.
I am now seeking a customer service role to build on my skills and experience after a career break of 3 years.
Oct 2006 to
Business Blessing Travel －
- Providing comprehensive Kazakhstan immigration advice and service to individuals and corporate clients
- Telephone and e-mail support and advice
- On-time resolution of any issues or problems
- Liaising with local authorities
- All necessary documentation preparation and submission on behalf of and to clients
- Issuing invoices and handling payments
- Reporting to the General Manager (daily meetings and weekly reports)
Jan 2004 to
Davidenkov Ltd －
- Undertaking financial administration
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Insuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Preparing reports, budgets and financial statements
- Raising invoices and managing ledgers
- Processing expenses
Apr 2001 to
Rehabilitation centre "TeenChallegeKazakhstan" －
- Building rapport with young people and listening to their concerns
- Psychological support and encouragement
- Assisting with any necessary programme set-up
Kazakhstan Multi-discipline University PARASAT －
Almaty State College of Power and Electronic Technologies －
- Excellent multi-tasking & prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and pro-active
- Effective problem-solving abilities, taking ownership and escalating where necessary
- Microsoft Office Package
- Russian language skills (native)
I am now actively seeking a part-time employment so that I could re-start my career in a customer service environment after 3 years career break.
This break was inevitable due to fact that my family moved from Kazakhstan to the UK for a permanent settlement in Scotland. As Kazakhstan is not part of the EU, I have not been able to work under the UK immigration legislation. I have now Leave to remain status.