Keithco Ltd - Bar/ Restaurant Assistant Manager CV Example
Keithco Ltd － Plymouth, Devon
- Day and night management split across three separate bars/nightclubs in busy nightlife area.
- Managing up to 40 members of staff.
- Ensuring that high standards are met and exceeded.
- Helping to recruit, train and motivate team members.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety for both employees and customers.
- Assisting the general manager in driving sales and controlling costs.
- Cellar management.
- Social media and events planning.
- Drinks menu development.
Poundstretcher Plymouth － Plymouth, Devon
- Manage all stock control processes to ensure stock file accuracy and available whilst supporting the Store Manager to deliver the store key performance measures including complying with company led initiatives as well as operational instructions and promotions.
- Manage range compliance by ensuring the clearance of de-ranged products.
- Control costs to ensure budgetary targets are delivered.
- Lead and motivate team members by giving clear direction and support through coaching and providing appropriate feedback.
- Support the Store Manager in coaching, developing and identifying relevant training interventions in ensuring a robust succession planning process is in place.
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that all statutory regulation and Company policies and procedures are correctly applied within the store protecting customers, staff and reputation of the organisation.
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager, ensuring that all departments operate in accordance with Company policy and procedures, in order to achieve the required operating and trading standards and expected levels of customer service.
Coral Racing － Plymouth, Devon
- Controlling costs and meeting profit targets.
- Marketing the shop to potential customers and coming up with special promotional ideas.
- Anticipating and dealing with any disputes or safety issues.
- Setting sales targets for staff and monitoring their progress.
- Ensuring the shop is secure at all times and meets industry regulation.
- Calculating and translating bets through data entry.
Revolution － Plymouth, Devon
- Doing regular stock-takes and ordering as necessary.
- Handling deliveries.
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises.
- Looking after customer needs and creating a warm hospitality.
- Making sound decisions and problem solving.
- Growing sales.
- First aid Trained (St John Ambulance).
- Reporting back to the Area Manager and General Manager.
- Improvise on Marketing and Promotion Strategies.
- Level 3 Personal Training (2015)
- Double Awarded Distinction in Performing Arts (2010)
- Double Awarded Certified Science BTEC(2008)
- Mathematics: A (2008)
- English Language: B (2008)
- Music Technology: A (2008)
- Drama: A (2008)
Great with technology. Collect gadgets from vintage to modern equipment. Love exploring new software. Bodybuilding plays a strong role in my spare time in order to improve my confidence and a healthy lifestyle. Socializing with new people and being a team player.
References available upon request.