WOODLANDS DAY NURSERY - ASSISANT SENIOR CHILDCARE PRACTITIONER CV Example
Love This CV?Build Your Own Now
XXXX, Frimley, Surrey GU168SW | H: XXX-XXXX-XXX | M: XXX-XXXX-XXX | XXXX@XXXX.XXX
My role was to manage a team whilst also caring for over thirty children. This would involve collecting information on a child's progress and development, suggesting new ideas to make play interesting and fun for the children and also dealing with any issues that arouse up on a daily basis. I have a vast knowledge of the Early Year Foundation Scheme (EYFS). I have also previously worked with children who have varying special needs and intolerance treating all children as individuals and encouraging them to grow with self-esteem and confidence regardless of abilities. I enjoy working with children and find it extremely rewarding as I believe that bringing the best out of a child is a huge privilege.
ASSISANT SENIOR CHILDCARE PRACTITIONER 09/2005 to 12/2016 WOODLANDS DAY NURSERY
- Overseeing staff and dealing with varying issues making sure profiles and paperwork were carried out correctly.
- Provide play in a safe environment.
- build relationships with parents/guardians
- Ensuring the safety of the children in and outside of the provision and risk assessing on a daily basis
- planning activities in line with EYFS
Retail/ Customer services 06/2005 to 08/2007 Marks and Spencers
- Dealing with customer complaints .
- assisting with enquiries
- restocking the shop floor
08/2000 to 09/2005 Childzone
- Running the provision keeping the paperwork and profiles up to date Managing staff and dealing with everyday issues providing a stimulating environment.
- planning everyday activities for varying ages
06/1994 to 07/2002 childminder
- Caring for children varies ages providing safe and stimulating play.
Education and Training
Diploma in pre school practice Camberley adult education center
Desired Job Type: Permanent
Desired Status: Full time, Part time,
Date of Availability: Immediatly
Willing to travel: Up to 25% travel
Desired salary: 19,500.00 GBP Annual salary
Walking, running, swimming , gardening ,spending time with my family and friends
work well in a team
calm in my approach to hostile situations
Enjoy working with children