Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer CVs!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
Lloyd's of London - Accounting Technician CV Example
- Home: XXX-XXXX-XXX
- Mobile: XXX-XXXX-XXX
A part qualified ACCA accountant with experience in the financial and management accounting of international subsidiaries.
I am a hard-working, reliable and adaptable individual who is ready to take on new responsibilities and challenges to further my career and support my studies.
- ACCA part qualified (5 exams remaining)
- Good working knowledge of excel, PMQ&A and SUN systems
- Experienced in currency accounting
- Works well as part of a team, always willing to help, support and encourage other team members and can also work unsupervised using initiative
- Able to work under pressure in a methodical and responsible way whilst being able to meet deadlines
Accounting Technician ,
Lloyd's of London
- Responsible for a region of international offices and being the first point of contact have formed a good working relationship with overseas colleagues.
- Review and processing of currency financial returns received from international offices on a monthly basis in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Distribution of monthly management accounts including review and highlighting possible forecast changes to the international offices. Collating information for inclusion in the consolidated global market commentary and ensuring forecast changes are input where necessary.
- Maintenance of international fixed asset information on a monthly basis for balance sheet reconciliation purposes ensuring our ledger matches local records. Also collation and preparation of interim and year end international fixed asset information for inclusion in the Corporation of Lloyd's consolidated financial statement.
- Monthly reconciliation of international subsidiary's trial balances ensuring our ledger is aligned to local records, making sure any differences are resolved in a timely manner.
- Involvement in the annual budget and forecast exercise providing assistance to international colleagues, attending project meetings regarding the up and coming international offices and ensuring budget returns are received and processed in line with the deadlines set in the budget timetable.
- Experience in project work including a project to report all international subsidiary's in separate databases within the SUN ledger. This involved reconciling historic differences, reviewing account code mapping and implementing new processes to ensure future differences do not arise.
- Provides support and assists internal and external stakeholders such as international colleagues, other corporation departments and auditors.
- Provided training to new staff when required.
Accounts Payable Assistant ,
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Preparing cheques for payment and fortnightly bacs run.
- Management of petty cash.
- Cashbook reconciliation's.
Britannia Lifts Ltd
- Accounts payable - receiving, processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Accounts receivable - receiving, posting and banking of cash/cheque receipts.
- Responsible for credit collections on all accounts by contacting the customer by phone, e-mail and written correspondence.
- Maintaining the bank reconciliation.
Association Chartered Certified Accountants
2010 to current
Association of accounting technicians
Mid - Kent College
Completed in 2008
Highsted Grammar School
9 A-C grade GCSE's
3 AS Level qualification's